Thursday, December 4, 2008

Thursday 13: thirteen things I am thrilled about

Tis the season to be Jolly- and here are 13 things I am simply thrilled about.
1) The Freckled Nest is featuring a different crafty thing each day this month. Lots of buttons! I Love it!
2) Eleven school days until Christmas break!!!
3) 5 words, Little Debbie's Christmas Tree Cakes
4) I am getting a new niece or nephew in July.
5) I am also getting a new cousin a few weeks before.
6) My Daisy Scouts troop is having their Investiture Ceremony next week. They are so excited and so very cute! Of course, I will be ironing on a lot of patches between now and then.
7) Any day now, my awesome boss will be bringing in her world famous peppermint cake. MMM!
8) Every day is one day closer to the season premier of LOST!
9) My new love and appreciation of BlackBerry Messenger. PING!
10) My adopted soldier's tour is over and he is currently traveling home.
11) Mr. D. surprised me with tickets to Radio City Music Hall's Christmas Spectacular in our city next week.
12) Rock Band!!
13) I am going to an AWESOME party on Saturday-- and as a bonus, I get to see 2 of my favorite girls-- Alice and Eden. I can't wait!!

2 comments:

Tiffani said...

I'm so jealous of the Radio City tix! Let me know how it is...

nunyobiz said...

i will have to disagree about the awesome boss comment.im sure shes just buttering you up for some info on someone!