Thursday, December 11, 2008

Thursday 13: Thirteen things I am 'fixin' to do

1) I am fixin' to clean out the back of my car. I am not sure at what point this week it started looking like I could possibly be homeless and living in there. 2) I am fixin' to start my Christmas shopping and put a present under this tree.

3) I am fixin' to start thinking about the possibility of this, but I am not 100% sold on the hippos or the pattern I have drawn. 4) I am fixin' to try this outfit on and see if it is cute or not. I have a big to-do tomorrow.
5) I am fixin' to start my holiday baking-- and day now.


6) I am fixing to do some laundry (confession- I arranged it to make it look like more than it is... hee hee).

7) I am fixin' to start making dinner. Oh- and yes, I was able to find the 16 ounce roll of Jimmy Dean sausage.

8) I am fixin' to change the awful spare sheets for our 1000 thread count sheets fresh from the dryer!
9) I am fixin' to take a bubble bath.

10) I am fixin' to trip over this dog- who is in the middle of my work triangle.11) I am fixin' to take my cough medicine before Mr. D. gets home and asks "have you taken your medicine"?

12) I am fixin' to make a list-- (checking it twice is optional).
13) I am fixin' to return phone calls and emails I have put off this week. Hopefully I will have a few friends left.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aren't you glad you live in the deep south where "fixin to" could mean anything from right at this moment to sometime next month!