Today, I decided to get a haircut at the place Mr. D. likes to go. When I sat down and told the lady what I wanted she asked if I would wait until November 17th and if so she I would get a cut and highlights for free. She said I would be the perfect hair model for a class she was teaching on that date. I was very excited until I realized that she meant I would need to be there during the day- and there is no way that I am taking a day off for a free haircut. She called my cut the Victoria Beckham and you can
click here to see what it looks like in the front and back. It is a very cute cut and I love it already.
2 comments:
cute cut. did you get the highlights?
no- just the cut.
Post a Comment