Thursday, November 20, 2008

Thursday 13: thirteen camera phone pics

Back by popular demand- here is list of 13 pictures from my camera phone. EnjoyThis is a picture of something I saw that was a little disturbing to me. I went into a pet shop and they had these fish. I don't know how it is done, nor do I wish to know- but look closely- they are drawn on. Some have stripes, some have nascar numbers, some have hearts. It is very weird.

This is a picture of Meghan dipping her chip into salsa. We sent it to Mr. D. tonight who was eating dinner at a different mexican restaurant from the one we were eating at.
These were Mr. D.'s party invitations- I had photo mailed them to him to see if he liked them before I bought them.
This was sent to Kate to prove to her that even though I am feeling a little crappy- I am not sick. This is a kid in my class napping- I think she looks like a little glow worm.
This is a picture of Parker wearing my coat in the gym at school. He thought this was pretty funny.

I sent this to Kate- telling her I was back on the wagon with the diet coke. It was a posed pic- I wasn't really drinking from the bottle.
These are the girls I eat lunch with every day Leah, Kate and Erika. On this day- we had Chinese food.
This is a picture I sent Tiffani of the Sonic sausage mini dippers I tried for breakfast. She had tried them - and we had the same opinion of them.
This was a t-shirt I saw that I thought was cute.

This is a picture of Hannah the fish lady I have blogged about before.
This is probably the funniest picture of Kate you will ever see. I had texted her about something super gross and she texted me back this pic. I love it. Every time I see it I just laugh and laugh. This is a picture of Alice eating ribs. She loves the ribs just like I do. MMM!!!

2 comments:

Meredith said...

What was the verdict? Are the sausage minis good??

Sandy D. said...

ummmmmmmmm-- NO.