Monday, November 24, 2008

going to the chapel

This is the cute church that my cousin Shane and his wife Maggie got married on Saturday. Isn't it precious! I have been a BIG fan of Shane's his entire life. Shane and his sister Kim are the oldest people who I can remember from before birth to now. I have adored them both from the start. Shane came to live with us for a while when he was almost out of Vet school and we had so much fun. Here is a picture of Shane, my brother Mike, me and Kim from back in the day. Here is picture of me, Shane and Kim from the wedding Saturday night.
It was a fun night. I can't wait to get to know Maggie more-- and I really can't wait to meet Kim and her husband Jimmy's baby in July!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you guys sure did change a lot....but are all still as cute as a BUTTON!