As you know we have never really had to purchase clothes for Shelby other than the occasional pair of pajamas or special event wear. Well, that has all come to an end and this weekend I had the pleasure of purchasing a few things for her fall wardrobe! Here are the products of my shopping adventure at the outlet mall in Charleston.
Carters
Old Navy
Gymboree-- my favorite ensemble
Children's Place
Oh, and a pair of FABULOUS shoes!
Shelby wears size 12m-18m clothes and size 4 shoes now. Sizes 24 months and 2T swallow her whole so I guess there is a big jump in the size when you move on up. Now, I just need the weather to cool off a little so she can wear these great outfits! Oh- and shocker alert! Aunt Meredith and I have ALREADY purchased the Thanksgiving clothing for the Children! We are SO ahead of the game!
Also- stay tuned as Shelby and Henry are going to a wedding in two weeks and they have precious matching outfits!