Sunday, April 3, 2011

The weekend- Sunday afternoon first


I had thought I would have time to blog about the whole weekend Friday-Sunday... but...........I was wrong, so here is the weekend, Sunday afternoon first. Hopefully I will get Friday, Saturday and Sunday morning blogged soon. Enjoy!

Today, while Shelby played with her Daddy, my friend Tiffani and I went to the Mom's Market. I was very excited to go and was looking to find something cute for Shelby to wear this summer. I hit the jackpot! One reason I was excited about going was that last time I went, I got this fabulous skirt...
...and I knew the seamstress would be at this show. I bought the next two dresses from her today.


The second one is actually a size 2 but it was too cute to pass up. We can share it with Charlie or Rylee until Shelby grows into it.

I also got two fabulous lightweight pant suits.

Maybe this will give you a better idea.... Remember they are sized for the summer so there is still a little growing into them.

The green is my FAVE!!! Simply precious!
For dinner tonight, Mr. D. used his smoker to cook wings.
Delicious!




No comments: