Thursday, December 16, 2010

from the cutting room floor

Here is a little stack of pictures that didn't make the cut for Shelby's first Christmas card- but that are cute none-the-less. I wanted to share them with you. Being only 4 months old, there aren't many poses that we could do- but we tried.

Some readers may recognize this hat........
We have it on loan from Henry-baby!
Shelby is so lucky to have sweet cousins who want to share their special things with her. We have really put the hat to use while it was our turn. I will post the picture that won out above all of the others closer to Christmas! Enjoy the pictures.

















Can't get enough??? Check out Meredith's post here. Enjoy! Comments are welcome!

5 comments:

Meredith said...

Oh my GOSH these are cute. My arms are seriously hurting to hold her!

Jackie said...

I could just squeeze her! I love the ones that didn't make the cut, can't wait to see the one that did!

momma said...

They are all so super cute that I am certain it was very difficult to choose just one.

Yes it is so sweet of the cousins to share treasures.....what a wonderful way to show so many sweet things that mean so much to so many. Just think of how special it will be when they are older and see each other in the same hats, clothes...ect.

Just look at how special it was for Shelby to wear grandma Bea's dress....

Meredith said...

I've decided this is my all time favorite Summary by Sandy post.

Joy said...

I got the biggest kick out of receiving your Christmas card. Oh, my goodness, God is SO GOOD!!! Love even the "discard" photos. What a cutie you've got on your hands! Have a wonderfully merry and blessed Christmas!!