1) unload the dishwasher
2) hand wash and then dishwasher wash a load of bottles
3) take Shelby for a stroller ride
4) take out trash and recycling.
5) play with Brady giving him lots of extra love
6) work in the nursery- my new never ending project
7) wash, dry and fold 4 loads of laundry
8) Skype with Karen
9) change the plastic in the Diaper Genie
10) return emails and phone calls that have been long overdue
11) began working in our catch all laundry room... for about 5 minutes and then decided to move on
12) straightened the living room
13) blogged this Thursday 13.
All of this was of course on top of the daily feedings, changings, burpings and snugglings. It may not seem like much but it's the most that I've accomplished since I've been home with Shelby!
3 comments:
Are you kidding? Any mom knows that is a TON.
I agree with Meredith..it was a ton! Just wish you had taken time for a nap for yourself!
I remember those days! It's a miracle sometimes to get your clothes and make up on. (Make up was only if I had an extra 5 minutes)
Post a Comment