Thursday, June 17, 2010
It's SO hot that...........
............. today my water hose literally melted. Yes, my super awesome hose- featured here!! I am not sure when this happened but from the looks of the amount of water in my yard and the neighbor's, I would guess about 2-3 hours. I wish I had thought to take a picture of the drama! You may be wondering why the water was on. Well the main faucet was on, but the hose wasn't unless you were using it.. or ummm,... I guess unless it melted. There is something crazy things about this situation.. a little irony that is my life if you will.... not one drop of this water landed in my garden. It was all on my yard, the neighbor's yard, and the rocks, but not a drop in the garden. I had to water the garden with the broken hose before I could go and shut the water off. By the time I got all of this situated, I was soaked to the skin!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are a Skinner after all, what else would you expect?
Post a Comment