"No name baby D." got her first piece of luggage for Christmas and honestly, I am not sure how the gift giver ever got it zipped. As you can see there were many many things in there!!!

The piece of luggage is super cute too.

No name baby will be needing this for her time at the hotel and traveling home from PA. I just suspect that this suitcase will get many many other uses as well. SO CUTE!!!!
3 comments:
Cute Sandy, Have you ever looked at the blog "blessed Believing, blogging brown's...from Mer's blog. Well her 3rd baby girl is due in Feb and Jamie is doing the nursery in the orange and pink like the No Name Baby D's suitcase. Love those colors.
I can't wait for that suitcase and little girl to come visit my house! Can't wait to meet her!
I think the gift giver must have sat on it to get it ZIPPED. After isn't that the girl way to "fit it all in"
Post a Comment