Here are a few noteworthy funny things from my day that I thought might give you a chuckle.
At school I greeted a little 6 year old in my class by telling her that I love her outfit. She replied by saying "Mrs. Dang** I dedicate this entire outfit to you."
Another incident was when I had a certain 3 year old in my class 'taking a break' and he keeps crying/screaming "this is just so lame." It was funny.
While on the playground today, a squirrel fell off the roof- and started running towards me and another teacher. We were screaming our fool heads off. It came running towards us and then darted to the right at the last minute. It was CRAZY!!!
Today Kelly and I went shopping and this was the conversation.
Kelly (looking at the mops): "I really need something to clean my floors"
Me: "you mean like a house keeper?"
1 comment:
HOW CUTE!
Post a Comment