For the past 3 nights- I have not slept through the night. I don't know how or why I have developed this insomnia- but I will be so glad when it goes away. Sleeping is something I used to be really good at. I am so very tired- and I am sure just the slightest bit cranky. I thought of this Thursday 13 at 3am this morning. Here are the 13 things I have been thinking about when I haven't been sleeping.
1) I thought about needing to change an appointment for next Tuesday until later in the afternoon. (I did that this morning)
2) I thought about how I need to get a recipe from Meredith- but keep forgetting to email her for it. ( I just did)
3) I thought about what I am getting my friend Natalie for her shower on the 22nd. (I'm not telling!)
4) I thought about finances. (We are between 2 banks right now and it is hard to keep it straight where the money is and what is being paid out of what account. We will be closing one account next week and it will all be better!)
5) I thought about how I really need to clean out my car. (I look like I am living in it)
6) I thought about needing to check with my Mom about coming to visit on her off day of my Spring Break. (please!)
7) Then I thought about what I wanted to do if she decides to visit. (It would be so fun!)
8) I thought about how Mr. D could just sleep sleep sleep when I was so awake. (I wanted to turn on the TV - or laptop- or blackberry- but didn't want to disturb him too.)
9) I thought about LOST! ( I am in the middle of season 2 now.)
10) I thought about the new skin care products I just ordered. (I hope they work!)
11) I thought about where Karen and I can go on our trip to wherever (and whenever!)
12) I thought about all of the stuff I need to do in my house. (especially before the house keepers come tomorrow.)
13) I thought about this letter that I meant to mail a few days go, and I don't remember mailing it but I can't find it so I must have mailed it. I just kept thinking about if I mailed it or not, and if not- where is it? (It was a wedding RSVP- so I hope I did!)
2 comments:
hello blogger! I have some thoughts about the sleeping stuff that I would like to discuss with you off line. I also have some remedies. If you like, I am here and alone on TUesday night. I will spoil you, so if nothing exciting turns up, I am here with empty beds and ready for fun. The shopping spoiling fairy
SHE WILL COME IF YOU WILL TELL HER WHEN YOUR SPRING BREAK WILL BE (SHE DOESN'T KNOW)...SHE CAN'T WAIT TO SEE/HEAR WHAT THE PLAN WILL BE.
Post a Comment