Monday, May 28, 2007

patio update

Here is an update on the patio situation. This weekend we had many little elves to help us work. This is a picture of the ground after it was compacted by the plate compactor.
We put down the lighting wires. The lights are beautiful, I will have to take a picture of them. Then we started laying and leveling the bricks.
Now, thanks to the "elfin magic" all of the bricks are in the backyard. Now it is just a one brick at the time process. Maybe we will work a little all week and be finished be the end of next weekend.
I will keep you all posted. I can hardly wait to spend the whole summer enjoying the new patio. Thanks to all who helped.

2 comments:

Meredith said...

You're welcome!!! We had a great time!!

P.S. The patio pictures don't show up in this post.

Meredith said...

Now they do. Maybe it was my computer.